Friday, July 6, 2012

Creating A Stationery Business


In my latest venture into the world of custom stationery I am learning everyday about the processes of starting a small business.  Bleu Ink Paperie is my most recent project where I create custom designs for birthdays, bridal showers, weddings, and general announcements.  I have found Etsy.com to be a wonderful medium for selling my products online.  The link provided will take you to my shop.    Bleu Ink Paperie on Etsy  Please feel free to visit the shop for the latest designs and products.  I have made a number of new contacts who are interested in my work and it has been a wonderful way for my designs to reach a larger audience.



In creating Bleu Ink Paperie, there have been many obstacles and challenges along the way that have helped me to better hone my craft as a business woman as I manage my brand.  Earlier this year, I attended the Stationery Show at the Javitz Center in New York City.It was really the introduction into the stationery world that I needed to five me the confidence to get started.  I networked with many wonderful people who helped me understand paper quality, printing issues, and marketing techniques.  Over the course of this blog I will also share their insight and what they offered.  As always, feel free contact me either at my Etsy.com store or on Facebook.  Thank you.

Cheers-
Meg Seccombe

Etsy:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/bleuinkpaperie
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/BleuInkPaperie


No comments:

Post a Comment